For decades, Roba Family Farms has been a place where families and friends come together to enjoy our one-of-a-kind farm. Thousands of guests have counted on us for their daily dose of wholesome family fun, and we’re committed to keeping that promise.
As part of this commitment, we have implemented additional security protocols and operational policies starting during the 2022 season & going forward. Following the well-received Mega Maze chaperone policy that went into effect during the fall of 2021, we have decided to extend the chaperone requirement to the entire farm. This extension is in effect until further notice and subject to change.
Under the policy, all guests ages 15 years old or younger must be accompanied by a chaperone who is at least 21 years old to be admitted to the farm. The chaperone must present a valid photo ID with date of birth. One chaperone may accompany no more than five guests ages 15 or younger per day. Chaperones must accompany their party during entry, remain on property during their entire visit to the farm, and be available by phone throughout their stay. Guests ages 15 years old or younger who are found breaking the rules of the farm will be returned to their chaperones and must remain with them for the remainder of their visit. Guests ages 15 years old or younger will need their chaperones to enter the Mega Maze after 5pm. We reserve the right to revise or modify this policy with or without notice. This chaperone requirement applies to all Roba Family Farms ticket and season passholders.
The following behaviors or acts are strictly prohibited at Roba Family Farms:
- Unsolicited photographing or video recording that disrupts a guest’s experience or interferes with farm operations.
- Unruly or disruptive behavior that interferes with guests’ enjoyment of the farm including running, the incitement of running, and blocking walkways and exits.
- Fighting or physical aggression of any kind, including verbal and physical assaults.
- Acts or behavior that farm management determines is a safety concern or that interrupts farm operations or guests’ experience.
- Harassing/threatening behavior, sexual misconduct, or lewd behavior including inappropriate interaction with farm guests or associates.
- Offensive language or gestures.
- Intoxication or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Theft of any kind.
- Selling farm tickets or soliciting and distributing literature not sponsored by the farm.
- Refusing to follow verbal or printed instructions or cooperate with farm personnel or security.