Glowing Pumpkin Trail Terms & Conditions
- Glowing Pumpkin Trail reservations are per person for anyone 3 & older.
- Children 15 & under may not enter the Glowing Pumpkin Trail without an adult chaperone. Chaperones must be at least 21 years old with valid ID if requested. One chaperone may accompany no more than 5 children 15 & under. Chaperones must remain with their group for the entirety of the Glowing Pumpkin Trail.
- Farm Admission is NOT included with this reservation. This reservation is strictly for the Glowing Pumpkin Trail. General Admission tickets must also be purchased to enter the farm.
- Guests MUST remain on the walking path for the entirety of the Glowing Pumpkin Trail.
- The total value of your reservations will be returned to you in the form of farm credit upon check-in at the farm. Processing fees associated with the reservation will not be given back.
- Glowing Pumpkin Trail reservations are also available at the gate for free but only for day of reservations. If you choose to wait until the day of to make a reservation we can not guarantee time slot availability.
- Glowing Pumpkin Trail reservations are non-refundable.
- Check-in for Glowing Pumpkin Trail reservations is at the Admission Barn.
- Please arrive at the entrance to the Glowing Pumpkin Trail 5-10 minutes before your reservation with your entire party.