What's a Punch Card??
Returning this year is our Adventure Punch Cards! You can purchase a 5 Punch Card or a 10 Punch Card and they can be purchased with a General Admission Ticket (like this) or they can be purchased separately.
The punch cards are used for treats to eat, a small pumpkin, or extra attractions (Paintball, Apple Cannons, & Gem Mining). By purchasing an Adventure Punch Card you save money compared with paying as you go.
A 5 Punch Card = 20% savings & A 10 Punch Card = 30% savings.
Each time you use your card, punches will be redeemed by our cashiers. For example, a single cider donut is 1 punch. That would leave you with 4 punches to use elsewhere on the farm.
Included with General Admission:
- One time, all-access admission to any Festival or Event including: Jurassic Farm Dino Fest, Pumpkin Harvest Festival, or Halloween on the Farm!
- Over 30 Attractions including The Mega Maze, Farm Animal Center, Low Ropes Grove, Rock Mountain Slides, Jumping Pillows, and MORE!
- Daily Shows including The Marvelous Mutts Dog Show, Hillbilly Pig Races, and The Roba Candy Cannon!
- Weekend Entertainment at The Great Pumpkin Stage & The Mini Gourd Stage!
- Children 2 & under are free!
What's New & Included?!
- Jurassic Farm Dino Fest - This new event takes place every Friday, Saturday, & Sunday from September 8th - 24th!
- The Glowing Pumpkin Trail - A nighttime only attraction! This walking pumpkin trail kicks off every evening at sunset. You don't want to miss it!
- The OK Corral - This classic attraction is now INCLUDED with General Admission!
- Face Painting - Another great attraction now INCLUDED with General Admission! Available Saturdays & Sundays behind the Farm Animal Center from 10am-5pm.
Terms & Conditions:
CHAPERONE POLICY: All guests 15 and under must be accompanied by a chaperone who is at least 21 years old to be admitted to the farm. The chaperone must present a valid photo ID with date of birth. One chaperone may accompany no more than five (5) guests ages 15 or younger. Chaperone must accompany their party during entry, remain on property during their entire visit to the farm, and be available by phone throughout their stay.
- All ticket sales are final, non-refundable, and good for the 2023 season only.
- Guests 3 & older require a ticket or season pass.
- Tickets have no cash value.
- Hours are subject to change due to weather.
- I understand all minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult to enter the Mega Maze & Glowing Pumpkin Trail after 5pm.
- Attraction and food venue availability are subject to change without notice due to staffing. We make every effort to operate at full capacity. However, depending on current circumstances, it may not be possible to open all available attractions and food venues.
If Roba Family Farms needs to close early due to inclement weather, all farm guests will be required to leave the farm. If this happens while you are on the farm, please stop at the Harvest Barn on your way out and we will be happy to give you a rain pass. You will need to have your wristband on your wrist to exchange for the rain pass. NO REFUNDS will be given.