COVID FAQs 2021
As of now masks are not required for guests who visit Roba Family Farms.
Our Pledge to You:
We are excited that you are considering a visit to our farm! It is always our top priority to offer each guest a safe and memorable day. The pandemic has required us to look at our protocols in depth to provide an even safer, cleaner, more fresh day on the farm.
We pledge to provide to you today:
- A farm where all staff will pass a health check prior to each shift.
- Frequent cleaning practices for eating areas, tabletops, counters, restrooms, common areas and high touch areas on the farm.
- Increased Hand Sanitizer Stations throughout the farm.
- A Modified Check-Out Process; All Transactions will now be Cashless [credit cards & debit cards accepted; cash to gift card option available].
- We have trained our staff using this pledge as a tool to ensure everyone is safe and comfortable at the farm.
Your Pledge to Us:
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 [including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath], please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
- If you have any questions about our promise to you, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.